The Stealth Monster Rack System is a light commercial rack designed to cover the three most popular machines in a commercial gym, whilst taking up less space than a single piece of equipment. The highly compact Elite Trainer System has been engineered for used in a full commercial gym facility, personal training studio, hotel, school or as a premium home gym solution. The Elite Trainer System comes with a lifetime frame warranty, two-year cable and pulley warranty, with every part thoroughly tested and rack tested to a maximum capacity of 400kg.
The system includes:
• 30mm knurled Smith Machine bar with sealed bearings and multi-hook options
• Two, heavy-duty 100kg functional trainer stacks (5kg per plate) on a 2:1 ratio with full commercial-grade pulleys with sealed bearings for smooth and silent movement
• Commercial, aircraft-grade pulley cables tested to a 1000kg capacity
• Laser-etched and numbered half rack holes
• Premium Sandwich J-hooks and Spotter Catchers
• Wide-grip, knurled chin-up handles with power-band support
• Landmine/Row Olympic bar attachment for a wide range of row and functional core exercises
• Multi-grip, rubber and aluminium dip attachments
• Leg Support for dual or single attachment pull-downs
• Hardened stainless steel, chrome, matte and hardened nylon finishes to ensure the system performs in a heavy-duty commercial environment
• Includes; commercial grade carabiners and a range of 11 training attachments
• Power band pegs for explosive lifts and training
• 11 gauge/3mm commercial-grade steel backed with a lifetime commercial frame warranty
The Stealth Commercial Fitness Elite Trainer System is designed to be used with any of the Primal Strength Olympic Bars. Both the adjustable Spyder 2.0 Commercial Bench and the Stealth Commercial Fitness FID Bench fit seamlessly into the Elite Trainer System.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL
Under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, you have the right to cancel most domestic products purchased from us using distance means and receive a full refund within 14 days of delivery. We must be notified of your intention to cancel in writing or email and the cost to return the goods will be the responsibility of the customer. Please note any items that are clearly personalised or made specifically to the consumer’s specifications are exempt from these regulations. We also reserve the right to make a deduction from refunding the full purchase price if we believe (on examination of the returned goods) that they exhibit use (including self-assembly and attempts at disassembly). The amount of deduction will be based on the extent of the diminishment in the goods value.
Under the terms of the aforementioned Regulations you have the right to cancel any service (purchased using distance means) we offer and seek a full refund within 14 days beginning the day after the contract is concluded.
However, by you agreeing that we commence carrying out this service before this cancellation period has expired, (Com. Gym Equipment Ireland) (ExerciseEquipment.ie) wish to inform you (the consumer) in writing that you will not be able to cancel this contract of service under the regulations once the performance of the installation service has been completed.
We will ask you to sign a form to this effect immediately prior to installation. Please note this does not negate your rights to have any incomplete or faulty workmanship corrected by us. Consequently, you will not be eligible for any refund in relation to any specific charges we have made for the installation of these goods.